Tuesday 24 August 2010

Long Time No Post

I haven't done this in a while, but unlike the Royal Mail, I always knew I was going to deliver this post, your grans tenner in yer birthday card is safe and I haven't chucked your Beanie Baby off of ebay behind a bush or nowt. I've been busy s'all. Oh and I'm Northern now, just in case you didn't gather that from the hilarious northern colloquialisms I've been brashing out...it's true, I have moved from London to Manchester. I know I have a lot of reasons for this but for as many reasons I have are an equal amount which I can't put my finger on. Make sense? No, me either. GET IT?

For the time in between I've been up to my old tricks again, writing nonsense, reading nonsense, watching nonsense and of course drawing nonsense (see previous post). My latest victim/subject was that there bloke off of Shooting Stars (I'll be writing like this until someone stops me). That's it really...oh and I've been eating a lot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment