Wednesday 5 January 2011

My Lomography

I've had a new art direction idea that will take inspiration from this series of Lomography photographs I took with a Diana F+ when I lived in London. I'm not on Facebook so this is as good a place as any to store them just in case my lack of backing up comes back to bite me.

Some are double exposed and others I think are even more so...there's even some traces of the frame number at the side of the film in one of them.


Hampstead Heath Summer '10 (you can vaguely see the massive octopus 3D kite in the distance)

Lisa and I on Hampstead Heath, Summer '10

Alice and Lisa, London Fields Summer '10

Tiger and Lisa, Shoreditch Summer '10

Shoreditch Summer '10

Ed Lilo, Dalston Summer '10

From the roof of Ian's flat, Hackney Road Summer '10

From the roof of Ian's flat, Hackney Road Summer '10

Luke and Marcus, Columbia Road Summer '10

Lisa and Ian, London Fields Summer '10

Tiger, London Fields Summer '10

Lisa and I, London Fields Summer '10

London Fields Summer '10

No comments:

Post a Comment